1.飞屋环游记比较好的英语句子,帮我找10句

1、Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one’s hand. It’s about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone’s love when you need love.幸福,不是长生不老,不是大鱼大肉,不是权倾朝野。幸福是每一个微小的生活愿望达成。当你想吃的时候有得吃,想被爱的时候有人来爱你。

2、NEWSREEL ANNOUNCER: Movietown News presents Spotlight on Adventure.What you are now witnessing is footage never before seen by civilized humanity,a lost world in South America.Lurking in the shadow of majestic Paradise Falls,it sports plants and animals undiscovered by science.您现在看到的是…文明的人类从未见过的视频片段,它就是南美洲的失落世界,它就掩藏在雄伟的天堂瀑布阴影下,那里有科学还未发现的动植物。

3、Who would dare set foot on this inhospitable summit?谁敢举步前行于这险峻的山峰呢

4、The beloved explorer lands his dirigible the Spirit of Adventure,in New Hampshire this week,completing a yearlong expedition to the lost world.这位敬爱的探险家驾驶他的飞船“冒险之魂”…本周着陆于新罕布什尔州

5、This lighter-than-air craft was designed by Muntz himself and is longer than 22 prohibition paddy wagons placed end to end.这比空气还轻的航空器由曼兹亲自设计比22辆禁律警车头尾相接还要长

6、Never apart from his faithful dogs,Muntz conceived the craft for canine comfort.他构想出适合犬类搭乘的航天器

7、It’s a veritable floating palace in the sky,complete with doggy bath and mechanical canine walker.

这是个真正悬浮空中的宫殿内置狗狗浴缸和犬类跑步机

8、Adventure is out there.冒险就在那里!

9、We’ll want her in good shape for my return. 我要把它完好无损地带回去。

10、Look at this stuff. Wow! You’re going on a trip?看看这个东西,哇,你将要开始旅行吗?

2.飞屋环游记里有哪些好词好句好段

精彩对白 advertisementCarl Fredricksen: [Carl, with his house high in the air, opens his door to see who knocked on it. Looking around, he spots Russell and yells。

] Whaa! Russell: Hi, Mr. Fredricksen! It’s me, Russell! Carl Fredricksen: What are you doing out here, kid? Russell: I found a snipe, and I followed it under your porch, but this snipe had a long tail, and looked more like a large mouse. [His flag then blows away in the wind, and he gasps] Russell: [Turns to Mr. Fredricksen] Please let me in. Carl Fredricksen: [pause] No. [He slams the door shut] Carl Fredricksen: [Russell waits uncertainly for a few seconds. The door opens again] Oh, all right。 [Russell runs inside] Russell: [from trailer] Good afternoon. Are you in need of any assistance today, sir? Carl Fredricksen: No. Russell: I could help you cross the street. Carl Fredricksen: No. Russell: I could help you cross your yard? Carl Fredricksen: No. Russell: I could help you cross。

Carl Fredricksen: No! [closes the door on Russell’s foot] Russell: Ow. Carl Fredricksen: [seeing all the animal eyes from the shadows] You got a “run away in terror” badge? Russell: No. Carl Fredricksen: [grabing his hand to run] Time to earn it! Charles Muntz: [on board his Spirit of Adventure airship] Does anyone know WHERE THEY ARE? [Russell suddenly is dragged across the large window by a garden hose. Muntz stares while his eye twitches] [Carl and Russell find Dug in a South American desert] Russell: [pets Dug] Hey, I like dogs! Carl Fredricksen: [calling out] We have your dog! Russell: [Dug walks around Russell] Whoa. Carl Fredricksen: I wonder who he belongs to? Russell: Sit boy. [Dug sits] Russell: Hey look, he’s trained! Shake. [Dug shakes his paw] Russell: Uh-huh. Speak. Dug: Hi there. Russell, Carl Fredricksen: [surprised exclamations] Carl Fredricksen: Did that dog just say “Hi there”? Dug: Oh yes. Carl Fredricksen: Whaa! Dug: My name is Dug. I have just met you, and I love you. [he jumps up on Carl] Carl Fredricksen: Wha。 Dug: My master made me this collar. He is a good and smart master and he made me this collar so that I may speak. Squirrel! [looks to distance for a few seconds] Dug: My master is good and smart. Carl Fredricksen: It’s not possible! Dug: Oh it is because my master is smart! Russell: Cool! What do these do, boy? [Russell starts to fiddle with a dial on Dug’s collar] Dug: [cycling through languages and different voices] Hey would you – [Spanish] Dug: – I use that collar – [Japanese] Dug: – to talk with – I would be happy if you stop. Carl Fredricksen: Russel, don’t touch that. It could be。

radioactive or something. Dug: I am a great tracker. My pack sent me on a special mission, all by myself. Have you seen a bird? I am going to find one, and I am on the scent. I am a great tracker; did I mention that? [Dug is suddenly attacked by Kevin, who shrieks in Dug’s face after pinning him to the ground] Dug: Hey, that is a bird! I have never seen one up close, but this is a bird. May I take your bird back to camp as my prisoner? Carl Fredricksen: Yes, yes, take it! And on the way, learn how to bark like a real dog! Dug: I can bark. [barks] Dug: And this is howling. [howls] Dug: [Kevin screeches] Russell: Can we keep him? Please, please, please? [Carl says “No.”] Carl Fredricksen: No. Russell: But it’s a TALKING DOG! Alpha: Do not laugh at my voice. Beta: Treats. I smell treats. I like treats. Gamma: I may be small but I sure am not big. Charles Muntz: Adventure is out there! Carl Fredricksen: Do you want to play a game? It’s called See Who Can Go the Longest Without Saying Anything. Russell: Cool! My mom loves that game! Carl Fredricksen: You’d better get up, Russell. Or else, the tigers will come and eat you. Russell: Tigers don’t live in South America. Zoology. Dug: I hid under your porch because I love you. Carl Fredricksen: Tell your boss he can *have* my house. Construction Foreman Tom: Really? Carl Fredricksen: Yeah. When I’m dead! Russell: But I want to help! Carl Fredricksen: I don’t want your help, I want you safe. Dog: I like you temporarily! Dug: [to the bird Kevin] Won’t you please be my prisoner, please please please! Alpha: Now, you must wear the cone of shame. Dug: [hangs head] I do not like the cone of shame. Ellie: [her last message to Carl] Thanks for the adventure. Now go have one of your own. Carl Fredricksen: This is crazy. I finally meet my childhood hero and he’s trying to kill us. What a joke. Dug: Hey, I know a joke! A squirrel walks up to a tree and says, “I forgot to store acorns for the winter and now I am dead.” Ha! It is funny because the squirrel gets dead. Carl Fredricksen: [to a contractor trying to 。

3.求《飞屋环游记》里英文版20个单词和5个句子

1、I。Want to say one last goodbye to the old place.

我。想跟这个老房子最后道别。

2、Find and scent, my compares and you too, shall have much rewarding from

同志们,找到气味,主人不会忘记我们的汗马功劳。

3、See there? There are my wilderness explorer badges.

看到这些了吗?这些都是我野外探险得来的徽章。

4、I came all this way here to get stuck on the wrong and of this rock pile?

我跑了这么大老远,就这样被困在石头堆里?

5、You know, it just a house.

你知道,它只是座房子。

6、I don’t want your help. I want you safe!

我不需要你的帮助。我想要你安全!

7、Thanks for the adventure. Now go have a new one!

谢谢你与我一同冒险,现在,去开始一场新的吧!

8、Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one’s hand.

幸福,不是长生不老,不是大鱼大肉,不是权倾朝野。

9、Happiness is about having each tiny wish come true.

幸福是每一个微小的生活愿望达成。

10、Happiness is having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone’s love when you need love.

幸福是当你想吃的时候有得吃,想被爱的时候有人来爱你。

11、Good afternoon. Are you in need of any assistance today, sir?

“下午好,你今天需要我帮你介做什么事吗,先生?”

12、I could help you cross the street.

我可以牵着你过马路

13、I could help you cross your yard

我可以帮你穿过院子

14、Time to earn it!

那现在正是时候

15、You got a “run away in terror” badge?

你有“通因丸为恐惧而逃跑”徽章吗?

4.《飞屋环游记》经典台词

幸福,不是长生不老,不是大鱼大肉,不是权倾朝野。幸福是每一个微小的生活愿望达成。当你想吃的时候有得吃,想被爱的时候有人来爱你。

Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one’s hand. It’s about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone’s love when you need love.

(可能不够100字,但是真的很敢人)

5.飞屋环游记里有哪些好词好句好段

精彩对白 advertisementCarl Fredricksen: [Carl, with his house high in the air, opens his door to see who knocked on it. Looking around, he spots Russell and yells。

] Whaa! Russell: Hi, Mr. Fredricksen! It’s me, Russell! Carl Fredricksen: What are you doing out here, kid? Russell: I found a snipe, and I followed it under your porch, but this snipe had a long tail, and looked more like a large mouse. [His flag then blows away in the wind, and he gasps] Russell: [Turns to Mr. Fredricksen] Please let me in. Carl Fredricksen: [pause] No. [He slams the door shut] Carl Fredricksen: [Russell waits uncertainly for a few seconds. The door opens again] Oh, all right。 [Russell runs inside] Russell: [from trailer] Good afternoon. Are you in need of any assistance today, sir? Carl Fredricksen: No. Russell: I could help you cross the street. Carl Fredricksen: No. Russell: I could help you cross your yard? Carl Fredricksen: No. Russell: I could help you cross。

Carl Fredricksen: No! [closes the door on Russell’s foot] Russell: Ow. Carl Fredricksen: [seeing all the animal eyes from the shadows] You got a “run away in terror” badge? Russell: No. Carl Fredricksen: [grabing his hand to run] Time to earn it! Charles Muntz: [on board his Spirit of Adventure airship] Does anyone know WHERE THEY ARE? [Russell suddenly is dragged across the large window by a garden hose. Muntz stares while his eye twitches] [Carl and Russell find Dug in a South American desert] Russell: [pets Dug] Hey, I like dogs! Carl Fredricksen: [calling out] We have your dog! Russell: [Dug walks around Russell] Whoa. Carl Fredricksen: I wonder who he belongs to? Russell: Sit boy. [Dug sits] Russell: Hey look, he’s trained! Shake. [Dug shakes his paw] Russell: Uh-huh. Speak. Dug: Hi there. Russell, Carl Fredricksen: [surprised exclamations] Carl Fredricksen: Did that dog just say “Hi there”? Dug: Oh yes. Carl Fredricksen: Whaa! Dug: My name is Dug. I have just met you, and I love you. [he jumps up on Carl] Carl Fredricksen: Wha。 Dug: My master made me this collar. He is a good and smart master and he made me this collar so that I may speak. Squirrel! [looks to distance for a few seconds] Dug: My master is good and smart. Carl Fredricksen: It’s not possible! Dug: Oh it is because my master is smart! Russell: Cool! What do these do, boy? [Russell starts to fiddle with a dial on Dug’s collar] Dug: [cycling through languages and different voices] Hey would you – [Spanish] Dug: – I use that collar – [Japanese] Dug: – to talk with – I would be happy if you stop. Carl Fredricksen: Russel, don’t touch that. It could be。

radioactive or something. Dug: I am a great tracker. My pack sent me on a special mission, all by myself. Have you seen a bird? I am going to find one, and I am on the scent. I am a great tracker; did I mention that? [Dug is suddenly attacked by Kevin, who shrieks in Dug’s face after pinning him to the ground] Dug: Hey, that is a bird! I have never seen one up close, but this is a bird. May I take your bird back to camp as my prisoner? Carl Fredricksen: Yes, yes, take it! And on the way, learn how to bark like a real dog! Dug: I can bark. [barks] Dug: And this is howling. [howls] Dug: [Kevin screeches] Russell: Can we keep him? Please, please, please? [Carl says “No.”] Carl Fredricksen: No. Russell: But it’s a TALKING DOG! Alpha: Do not laugh at my voice. Beta: Treats. I smell treats. I like treats. Gamma: I may be small but I sure am not big. Charles Muntz: Adventure is out there! Carl Fredricksen: Do you want to play a game? It’s called See Who Can Go the Longest Without Saying Anything. Russell: Cool! My mom loves that game! Carl Fredricksen: You’d better get up, Russell. Or else, the tigers will come and eat you. Russell: Tigers don’t live in South America. Zoology. Dug: I hid under your porch because I love you. Carl Fredricksen: Tell your boss he can *have* my house. Construction Foreman Tom: Really? Carl Fredricksen: Yeah. When I’m dead! Russell: But I want to help! Carl Fredricksen: I don’t want your help, I want you safe. Dog: I like you temporarily! Dug: [to the bird Kevin] Won’t you please be my prisoner, please please please! Alpha: Now, you must wear the cone of shame. Dug: [hangs head] I do not like the cone of shame. Ellie: [her last message to Carl] Thanks for the adventure. Now go have one of your own. Carl Fredricksen: This is crazy. I finally meet my childhood hero and he’s trying to kill us. What a joke. Dug: Hey, I know a joke! A squirrel walks up to a tree and says, “I forgot to store acorns for the winter and now I am dead.” Ha! It is funny because the squirrel gets dead. Carl Fredricksen: [to a contractor trying to 。

6.求《飞屋环游记》经典台词,要英文的

1、I。

Want to say one last goodbye to the old place.我。想跟这个老房子最后道别.2、Find and scent, my compares and you too, shall have much rewarding from 同志们,找到气味,主人不会忘记我们的汗马功劳.3、See there? There are my wilderness explorer badges.看到这些了吗?这些都是我野外探险得来的徽章.4、I came all this way here to get stuck on the wrong and of this rock pile?我跑了这么大老远,就这样被困在石头堆里? 5、You know, it just a house. 你知道,它只是座房子. 6、I don’t want your help. I want you safe! 我不需要你的帮助.我想要你安全! 7、Thanks for the adventure. Now go have a new one! 谢谢你与我一同冒险,现在,去开始一场新的吧!8、Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one’s hand.幸福,不是长生不老,不是大鱼大肉,不是权倾朝野.9、Happiness is about having each tiny wish come true.幸福是每一个微小的生活愿望达成.10、Happiness is having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone’s love when you need love.幸福是当你想吃的时候有得吃,想被爱的时候有人来爱你.11、Good afternoon. Are you in need of any assistance today, sir?“下午好,你今天需要我帮你介做什么事吗,先生?”12、I could help you cross the street.我可以牵着你过马路13、I could help you cross your yard我可以帮你穿过院子14、Time to earn it!那现在正是时候15、You got a “run away in terror” badge?你有“通因丸为恐惧而逃跑”徽章吗?。

7.飞屋环游记经典台词十句

1、I。wanna say one last goodbye to the old place.

我。想跟这个老房子最后道别。

2、Find and scent,my compadres and you too,shall have much rewarding from

data-layout=”right”the master.

同志们,找到气味,主人不会忘记我们的汗马功劳。

3、See there?There are my wilderness explorer badges.

看到这些了吗?这些都是我野外探险得来的徽章。

4、I came all this way here to get stuck on the wrong and of this rock pile?

我跑了这么大老远,就这样被困在石头堆里?

5、You know,it just a house.

你知道,它只是座房子。

6、I don’t want your help.I want you safe!

我不需要你的帮助。我想要你安全!

7、Thanks for the adventure.Now go have a new one!

谢谢你与我一同冒险,现在,去开始一场新的吧!

七句足够否?

8.飞屋环游记简介英文(十五句以内)

A feisty septuagenarian teams with a fearless wilderness ranger to do battle with a vicious band of beasts and villains in this computer-animated adventure scripted by Pixar veteran Bob Peterson and co-directed by Peterson and Monsters, Inc. director Peter Docter. Carl Fredricksen is a 78-year-old balloon salesman. His entire life, Carl has longed to wander the wilds of South Africa. Then, one day, the irascible senior citizen shocked his neighbors by tying thousands of balloons to his home and finally taking flight. But Carl isn’t alone on his once-in-a-lifetime journey, because stowed away on his front porch is an excitable eight-year-old Wilderness Explorer named Russell. Later, as the house touches down on the world’s second largest continent, Carl and his unlikely traveling companion step outside to discover that not only is their new front lawn considerably larger, but that the predators therein are much more ferocious than anything they ever faced back home。